Why, in fact, Prince Harry and Prince William opened the monument to Diana modestly

The royal family doesn’t know what to expect from the disgraced Prince Harry.

Yesterday, July 1, the opening of the monument to Princess Diana took place. If not for the ill-fated car accident in 1997, then Lady Di would have celebrated her 60th birthday on this day.

Initially, the royal family planned to open the monument on a grand scale. More than a hundred guests were on the schedule, but in the end only close friends and family members came to the opening.

The organizers said that the third wave of the coronavirus pandemic was to blame, but Arthur Edwards, journalist for The Sun, in the author’s column assures that this is not the case.

“Recently at Wembley stadium there was a game between England and Germany, there were 60 thousand people. Couldn’t they have invited a hundred people to the opening of the monument to Diana? The memorial is located in Kensington Gardens, and it can safely accommodate at least 500 guests, ”Edwards said.

“The real reason is the fear of the palace for Prince Harry’s antics. He could use the company of distinguished guests for another public scandal. In addition, no one was sure if Harry and William would cling to each other’s throats right at the opening,” he added.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Author: Sam Smith
Graduated from University of Oxford. Previously, he worked in various diferent news media. Currently, it is a columnist of the world news section in the Free News editors.
Function: Editor
Sam Smith

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors:

42 number 0.258235 time