This Leica M-mount lens is gold plated
TTartisan plans to release a new version of the 35mm f/1.4 full-frame manual lens with a Leica M mount. It is gold plated and is called the TTartisan 35mm f/1.4 24K Gold Skin. A total of 200 such lenses are planned to be produced. Acceptance of pre-orders at the price of $ 1200 has already begun. The set includes covers and a hood – also gold-plated.
TTartisan 35mm f / 1.4 lens specifications:
- Focal length – 35 mm;
- Field of view – 63 °;
- Optical design – 8 elements in 7 groups;
- Aperture – f / 1.4-f / 16;
- The number of aperture blades – 10;
- The minimum focusing distance is 0.7 m;
- Filter landing diameter – 49 mm;
- Diameter – 49 mm;
- Length – 73 mm;
- Weight – 450.4 g.
This lens is also available in black and silver for $450.