Three people died due to carbon monoxide poisoning at a festival in Michigan

It is assumed that carbon monoxide was released by a generator located near a tourist trailer.

At least three people were found dead in a trailer parked at a campsite during a multi-day country music festival in the southern US state of Michigan. As CNN reported on Sunday, citing the police, the cause of death could be carbon monoxide poisoning.

As the channel notes, two other men who were in the trailer were found unconscious, they were hospitalized.

The police have launched an investigation into the incident. According to the preliminary version, carbon monoxide could be released by a generator that was located near a tourist trailer.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Author: Ivan Maltsev
The study of political and social problems of different countries of the world. Analysis of large companies on the world market. Observing world leaders in the political arena.
Function: Chief-Editor
Ivan Maltsev

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: