The White House supposed a new “shutdown” in a few days

The President’s chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said that already allows this week a new “shutdown” — the suspension of financing of civil servants due to disputes of the President and the Congress

In an interview with Free News, Mulvaney said that “absolutely can not rule out the resumption of “shutdown”, ” because the congressmen have not agreed with Donald Trump on the financing of the construction of the wall on the border with Mexico. The representative of the White House put all the responsibility for this on the Democrats.

“Let’s admit that the point of view of the radical left wing of the Democratic Party, which agrees to allocate only $ 800 million for the construction of the wall, prevails in the negotiations with the President. But this is an absurdly small figure. How can you sign this if the wall requires $ 5.7 billion?”-asked Mulvaney.

At the same time, the head of the White House administration pointed out that if the congressmen agree to a medium option, Trump can go for it and “look for money somewhere else.”

After a 35-day “shutdown”, which began in December last year, the Republicans and Democrats reached an agreement on the temporary allocation of budget funds for the work of state institutions. It term ends on February 15.

One of the options to overcome the dispute was previously called the introduction of a state of emergency, which will allow Trump to take money from the budget for the construction of the wall without the consent of Congress. However, it is still unclear whether the White House will be able to win in court if the Democrats challenge the President’s actions.

Trump is confident that the construction of the wall, which he talked about from the first days of work in the White House, is necessary to ensure the security of the United States. His opponents believe that the President exaggerates the danger of migrants from Central America who seek refuge in the country.