The shooting occurred at a military base in Texas

Joint Base San Antonio moved to lockdown mode.

The San Antonio military base in Texas was placed in lockdown mode on Wednesday due to a shooting incident. This is stated in a message posted on the base’s Twitter.

It follows that the incident is still ongoing. “Active shooter alert for all personnel at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland. All personnel must immediately take full lockdown measures and take cover. The alarm is not a training one,” the report says.

According to the local portal BNO, the shooting occurred at the Lackland Air Force training base, which is part of the Joint Base San Antonio. Police arrived at the scene, as well as other emergency services.

There were no casualties as a result of the shooting at the military base, the base said on Twitter.

“At the moment, there are no alleged victims. The shooting, according to preliminary data, occurred outside the gates of Valley High Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland. The base’s emergency services are working with the San Antonio police to clear the area and are searching for the gunmen,” the statement said.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Author: Steve Cowan
Graduated From Princeton University. He has been at the Free Press since October 2014. Previously worked as a regional entertainment editor.
Function: Chief-Editor

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors:

137 number 0.227179 time