The explosion of headphones led to the death of a person

In India, a man died due to an explosion of headphones. This is reported by the local newspaper TV9Marathi.

According to eyewitnesses, a strong bang and a subsequent power outage occurred at the moment when the victim was working at a computer in his house. The tragedy happened in the village of Udaipur in the state of Rajasthan; the victim was 28-year-old, Rakesh Nagar. Nagar’s relatives took him to the hospital, but he later died.

According to doctors, the explosion caused noticeable damage in the area of the man’s head. According to some sources, a cardiac arrest could occur due to shock.

First of all, the publications reported that Nagar died while using wireless headphones — it was believed that the accessory’s battery overheated and exploded. Later, journalists reported that the man used wired headphones. The details of the incident and the causes of the explosion are being clarified.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Author: Ivan Maltsev
The study of political and social problems of different countries of the world. Analysis of large companies on the world market. Observing world leaders in the political arena.
Function: Chief-Editor
Ivan Maltsev

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: