A businessman from the UK, Daniel Bodman, told about how he decided to renovate the exhibition hall in his store. During the finishing work, the man found an unexpected message from the past. The Mirror reports this.
Bodman saw a note in the wall left by the builder Nicholas Poole in 1986.
“Almost all the wooden trim was disassembled, cleaned, and reused, so the main expenses (for repairs) became my salary. The walls of the store are in such a state that God knows what they will be like when you find it,” the message said.
Poole added that while performing the work, he was electrocuted because he accidentally touched two bare wires. Ironically, the message was written on the back of a brochure warning about safety when working with electricity.
According to Bodman, he laughed at the message of 40 years ago. He was interested in reading the note of a former worker.