Now it’s easier than ever to see your battery level.
The new Tesla app, released in version 4.0.0, can be downloaded from the App Store right now, although you’ll obviously need a Tesla car to be as useful as possible. Gg is confident that this is not a problem.
A number of improvements have been made in this release, including a new vehicle and energy home page, and more:
- Updated vehicle and energy home page
- Optimized Summon Experience
- Improved phone key support – the car no longer needs to be manually selected
- Sending commands to the car immediately after opening the application
- Go Off-Grid function for smooth disconnection of the house from the network using Powerwall
- Shopping in the Tesla catalog, viewing and managing orders (available in select countries)
- View your charging history and the ability to pay back charges or services (available in select countries)
But the most interesting and not mentioned in the release notes are the new widgets in two sizes for the iPhone home screen. Users can see information such as charge status and whether Sentry mode is on without opening the app at all.