American Forbes has released the ranking of the highest-paid actresses. The publication took into account the income of the stars from June 2019 to June 2020. At the head of the rating this time was the 48-year-old star of the “American Family” Sofia Vergara, her income was $ 43 million. Behind her was Angelina Jolie with an income of 35.5 million, Gal Gadot closed the top three – 31.5 million.
The complete list of actresses looks like this:
1. Sofia Vergara – $ 43 million
2. Angelina Jolie – $ 35.5 million
3. Gal Gadot – $ 31.5 million;
4. Melissa McCarthy – $ 25 million
5. Meryl Streep – $ 24 million
6. Emily Blunt – $ 22.5 million
7. Nicole Kidman – $ 22 million
8. Ellen Pompeo – $ 19 million
9. Elisabeth Moss – $ 16 million
10. Viola Davis – $ 15.5 million
It is noted that all the participants in the rating earned $ 254 million in total for the year, which is 20% less than last year. At the same time, all the stars, except for Angelina Jolie and Emily Blunt, received most of their income not from traditional cinema, but from streaming services and television.
Scarlett Johansson topped this list in 2019. However, this time her name did not even make it into the top ten.