The famous football player said that he feels good.
The famous Brazilian football player Pele said that he is recovering in hospital after surgery to remove a tumor from the colon.
The only three-time world champion in football, Pele did not specify whether the tumor is malignant but said that he feels good.
“Last Saturday, I had an operation to remove a suspicious formation in the colon,” the 80-year-old former football player of the Santos and New York Cosmos teams wrote on the social network. – The tumor was detected during the studies that I mentioned last week.”
The Albert Einstein Hospital in San Paolo said Pele is in the intensive care unit, but he is expected to be transferred to award on Tuesday.
The tumor is sent for analysis, the hospital said.