Party participants in Norway poisoned by carbon monoxide

At a party in Oslo, 25 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

“Twenty-three people remain in hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning after a party in a bunker in Oslo on Sunday night. The police reported that the patrol found the place of the party by accident,” the newspaper quotes the city police as saying.

It is noted that the police met drunken young people on the street. They asked the guards to call an ambulance.

Later, ambulances and firefighters arrived at the bunker where the party was held. Seven people were found unconscious in the room, and they were immediately taken to the hospital.

According to police, a rave party was taking place in the bunker, and two portable devices filled the room with carbon monoxide.

“In total, 25 people were taken to the hospital with signs of poisoning, some of them are in serious condition, but there is no threat to life. Two were released in the morning,” the media reported.

According to the information posted by Oslo police on Twitter, up to 200 people could have been at the party in total.

Author: Steve Cowan
Graduated From Princeton University. He has been at the Free Press since October 2014. Previously worked as a regional entertainment editor.
Function: Chief-Editor