President Trump’s national security adviser, Robert O’Brien, returned to work at the White House on Tuesday after he underwent COVID-19 in a mild form, a spokesman for the National Security Council said.
“O’Brien has already met with the President, who warmly welcomed him back to the White House,” National Security Council spokesman John Ullyot said in a statement. – The doctors discharged him after two tests, which gave a negative result.”
Earlier, the White House said that last week, 54-year-old O’Brien was tested for coronavirus, and the test result was positive.
While in quarantine, the presidential adviser continued to work remotely, Ullyot explained.