The Goal published an updated rating of the main applicants for the Golden Ball.
The leader in the list is still the Polish striker of Bayern Robert Lewandowski. The second position is now occupied by the Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, who was previously in 4th place in the rating. Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne closes the top three.
The top 10 main contenders for the Golden Ball according to the updated version of the Goal is as follows:
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern).
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus).
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City).
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona).
- Thomas Muller (Bayern).
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid).
- Neymar (PSG).
- Erling Holland (Borussia, Dortmund).
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG).
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund).