Picturesque deserts, dense jungles, cities with history, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons, and even a huge volcano with a snow-capped top – all this awaits us in Forza Horizon 5, which will be released later this year.
Among the voiced features:
- The most diverse open world in the series.
- Horizon Stories now has multiple endings depending on your choices.
- Weather conditions have expanded – for example, sandstorms and tropical storms have appeared.
- The seasons change again every week.
- Your character now has a voice!
- The local “Battle Royale” Eliminator will return.
- There is Forza Link – a special AI that connects friends on the Web and makes it easier to play together.
- A tool for creating your own mini-games will appear.
- Ray tracing will be enabled when viewing cars in Forzavista on Xbox Series (and apparently PC).
Release – November 9th on Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC (including Steam). Forza Horizon 5 will be available from the outset on Xbox Game Pass (Standard Edition). In addition to the standard, there will be Deluxe and Premium. Premium players will start playing earlier on November 5th.