Last year, the EA Play subscription service became part of the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate on consoles. Now, PC gamers will be able to take advantage of the new agreement between EA and Microsoft.
On March 18, at 23:00 Kyiv time, EA Play will be available for Xbox Games Pass Ultimate subscribers on personal computers. No additional fee is required, just install another launcher for Electronic Arts games.
To use EA Play through XGP, you need:
- Install the Xbox app for Windows 10.
- Sign in to your Xbox account.
- Select an EA game and click Install.
- On first launch, the user will be asked to install the EA Desktop application.
- Once you’ve installed EA Desktop, you’ll need to sign in to your EA Account and link it to your Xbox account.
- After more than 60 games from EA Play will be available for installation via the Xbox app.
For existing EA Play subscribers who join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the EA Play Xbox subscription will be automatically canceled and the remaining time will be rounded up and transferred to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.