Disney will have to explain the loss of 3 million Meghan Markle

The company was to make a donation against the Duchess’s royalties.

Angela Levine, spokesperson and biographer for the royal family, recently retweeted comments about the royal couple she received in response to one of her posts. It contained a video clip of Harry and Meghan talking to Jay-Z, Rihanna and the Disney CEO, Geo reports.

The video was released claiming Harry was spotted asking the Disney CEO to give his wife a job.

Angela Levine retweeted the answer on Sunday. In it, Megan and Harry demanded to explain where the money that Disney promised to donate to the Elephant charity for Meghan Markle’s work on dubbing the cartoon.

“The company said the money was paid to the residents of Sussex, but the Elephant charity did not seem to receive it,” Levine said in a tweet.

We will remind, at the beginning of last year, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, who refused to maintain at the expense of British taxpayers, were looking for new sources of income. And Harry managed to convince Disney to sign a contract with Megan to voice the cartoon. The film company was to donate the fee to the African elephant protection fund. A year and a half passed, but neither Megan nor the elephants received any money.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

3 thoughts on “Disney will have to explain the loss of 3 million Meghan Markle”

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Author: Oleg Ceban
Graduated from University of Oxford. Previously, he worked in various diferent news media. Currently, it is a columnist of the world news section in the Free News editors.
Function: Editor
Oleg Ceban

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: