Boeing 737 MAX will not take off until March | FREE NEWS

Boeing 737 MAX will not take off until March

The representatives of the companies stated.

Southwest Airlines and American Airlines said they were extending the non-use of Boeing 737 MAX Airliners until early March.

Flights of the 737 MAX – Boeing’s best-selling aircraft-were halted in March after two crashes of two planes in Indonesia and Ethiopia killed 346 people.

Because of the problems with the 737 MAX, Southwest Airlines and American Airlines, the two largest US operators, were forced to cancel hundreds of flights, and reconsider expansion plans.

Southwest Airlines canceled all 737 MAX flights until February 8, and now said it expects to return them to service by March 6.

American Airlines said it plans to resume flights on the 737 MAX on March 5.

United Airlines, another 737 MAX operator in the US, has so far canceled the plane’s flights until January.