Xiaomi at the end of last year announced the MIUI 12.5 firmware. The new version of the software received support for MIUI + technology. This is a special mode that allows you to establish a connection between your smartphone and a macOS or Windows computer.
Not all models that have received (or will receive) MIUI 12.5 will get MIUI + support. You can find the list of compatible devices below:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 / 11i / 11 Pro / 11 Ultra / 11 Lite 5G;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / 10S / 10T / 10 Pro / 10 Ultra / 10T Pro / 10 Lite / 10T Lite;
- Xiaomi Mi 9 / 9T Pro / 9 Pro 5G;
- Redmi K40 / K40 Pro / K40 Pro + / K40 Gaming Edition;
- Redmi K30 4G / K30 5G / K30i 5G / K30 Pro / K30S / K30 Ultra;
- Redmi K20 Pro;
- Redmi 10X 5G / 10X Pro;
- Redmi Note 10 Pro;
- Redmi Note 9 / Note 9 Pro;
- POCO F2 Pro / F3.
There are questions to the list. For example, it hit Redmi Note 9, but did not hit Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10S and Redmi Note 10 5G. Perhaps the list will be expanded in the future.
Note that MIUI + is not a full-fledged desktop mode. This is a gateway that makes it possible to run smartphone applications on a PC, send messages, view photos, and also receive calls.