17-year-old footballer dies of electric shock

English Field footballer Luke Bennett died at the age of 17, the Daily Mail reports.

Bennett died in an accident. According to the preliminary version of the investigation, the athlete died from an electric shock – he touched a power line section with a metal pole. The doctors who came to the rescue only stated the death of Bennett. Together with the footballer, there were two teenagers. They were not seriously injured.

Bennett was a Field Academy footballer and played for the second team. “He was a gifted footballer on the pitch, standing out in every match for our club,” the club said in a statement.

On February 23, it became known about the football player’s death of the youth squad of the Italian “Atalanta” Willie Bracciano Ta Bi. The Ivorian has been battling liver cancer. He died at home.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Author: Oleg Ceban
Graduated from University of Oxford. Previously, he worked in various diferent news media. Currently, it is a columnist of the world news section in the Free News editors.
Function: Editor
Oleg Ceban

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: