Xiaomi released MIUI 12.5 Stable ROM for over a dozen models in a few days. The main focus this time was on the release of the European version of the shell.
The European firmware MIUI 12.5 became available for nine models at once. The first update came to the Redmi Note 9 Pro as part of the Mi Pilot program. Together with all the innovations, it brought the security patch for August 2021. The number is v18.104.22.168 RJZEUXM.
Also, Redmi Note 10 got its debut update. However, the security patch is dated June of this year. The firmware number is v22.214.171.124 RKGEUXM.
Seven more smartphones simply received a more recent version of MIUI 12.5 software in Europe:
- POCO X3 NFC – v126.96.36.199 RJGEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- POCO X3 Pro – v188.8.131.52 EJUEUXM (+ patch for August 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – v184.108.40.206 RKBEUXM (+ patch for August 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – v220.127.116.11 RFDEUXM (+ July patch 22021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro – v18.104.22.168 RFDEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite – v22.214.171.124 RFNEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite – v126.96.36.199 RJIEUXM (+ June 2021 patch).
Note that Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite managed to receive the global firmware MIUI 12.5 (v188.8.131.52 RJIMIXM) with the June security patch. Also, Xiaomi released the update v184.108.40.206 RKUMIXM for the recent novelty Redmi 10, and the Redmi K20 Pro received the update v220.127.116.11 RFKMIXM.
The owners of the old state employee Redmi 8 can finally install the global firmware MIUI 12.5. Update v18.104.22.168 QCNMIXM with the Android 10 operating system is available. In addition, the company released the OS security patches for August for POCO M2 and Redmi 9 Prime.